Apply for Our Inpatient Treatment Program
Follow these steps to apply for admission into Daybreak’s inpatient treatment program. You can call us toll free 1 (888) 454-5506. We will walk you through each step of the process.
- Call to schedule an assessment: 1 (888) 454-5506
- Complete the Online Inpatient Admissions Application OR request an Admissions Packet by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Talk with a Daybreak representative. We will contact you after we receive your application discuss the client’s stay at Daybreak, insurance coverage and a financial agreement.
- Submit additional materials prior to admission. Most of these materials are required by law or licensing regulations, and they provide valuable information for the treatment planning:
- A physical exam report, from a physician (a sports physical, a wellness exam from the last 12 months) Please also include information regarding dietary restrictions and/or allergies
- A report of TB testing from a medical practitioner or county health district from the last 12 months.
- Immunization records from a physician.
- Proof of insurance
- Copy of recent drug/alcohol assessment.
- Reports from other drug/alcohol treatment programs.
- Report from psychiatric evaluations or treatment court orders related to admission or completion of drug treatment programs.