to schedule an appointment Call:
Vancouver – (360) 750-9635 or Spokane – (509) 927-1688
Life can easily and quickly be disrupted when one is struggling with substance use disorder. When faced with these obstacles, figuring out where to turn for help can be confusing and overwhelming. At Daybreak Youth Services, our Outpatient Program is available to teens between the ages of 13-18 years old and young adults between the ages of 18-24. Through one-on-one therapy, group sessions and family education, the program offers:
- Personalized treatment programs with the freedom of living at home and attending school during recovery
- An experienced treatment team of professionals cross-trained in chemical dependency and mental health
- Access to family therapy and educational groups to strengthen the family unit
- Individual, group, and family therapy in a supportive environment
- Substance use disorder, mental health, and drug education
- A therapeutic environment where clients and families are supported
- Intensive Outpatient 13-18 offers a minimum of six hours a week for treatment
- Intensive Outpatient 18-24 offers a minimum of nine hours a week for treatment
- Appropriate aftercare community connections to support ongoing recovery
WHAT TO EXPECT…
The most successful treatment includes a custom, multifaceted mix of therapeutic services to meet you and your teen/young adult where you are in your recovery process. Our holistic, personalized programs are designed to show your teen/young adult the path to a bright future and help them develop the skills for lifelong success even after the program is over. Length of stay is based on individualized needs.
A personal chemical dependency counselor and/or mental health therapist will work one-on-one with your teen/young adult to help them understand how to transition into recovery by working through the issues related to substance use disorder and mental health challenges. This includes self-esteem, adolescent development, relapse prevention strategies, and personalized treatment based on individualized needs.
Group sessions create an accepting, supportive environment in which your teen/young adult will receive substance use disorder education, learn effective coping strategies, have access to motivational speakers and practice important techniques including mindfulness, critical thinking, emotional regulation, interpersonal effectiveness and independent living skills. Your teen will also receive the opportunity to participate in life enriching group activities that promote sober fun.
Family participation in therapy has proven to dramatically increase recovery success. Outpatient strongly believes in the importance of family involvement and highly encourages support from your teen’s/young adult’s loved ones. We help you rebuild and strengthen your family relationships through educational courses and counseling sessions.
Our Spokane outpatient location provides both standard substance use disorder outpatient treatment as well as intensive substance use disorder outpatient. IOP is a higher level of care and provides more time with your teen. Our Vancouver outpatient location provides both substance use disorder as well as co-occurring mental health therapy.
Daybreak is dedicated to breaking down barriers to treatment for all youth. Our services are covered by most insurance carriers, including Washington State Medicaid. Call today to schedule an assessment.