Wraparound with Intensive Services
CALL (509) 624-3227 TO LEARN more about the program
Washington State’s Wraparound with Intensive Services is designed to provide comprehensive behavioral health services and supports to Medicaid-eligible youth and families ages 0-20 years old who have complex behavioral health needs. We know it’s difficult when a loved one is struggling with substance abuse and mental health challenges and we understand that it can be a confusing and overwhelming time. We’re here to help support and walk you and your teen through this treatment process in environments where you feel most comfortable.
Our WISe Program in Spokane, WA provides:
- An experienced treatment team of professionals including a care coordinator, an individual and/or family therapist, and a peer partner to work with your family to meet you and your teen where you are in your recovery process
- Assessment, treatment, and support services in home and community settings where you and your teen are most comfortable
- 24/7 crisis response and outreach
- System coordination and collaboration
- Child and family team meetings each month or as needed which includes all system partners who are involved with the family and youth
- Individualized services to ensure you and your family live successfully in your home and community
What To Expect…
Our WISe team will work with you and your family to develop an individualized care plan based on your strengths to help keep your teen safe at home, make progress in school, increase their resiliency, maximize their natural supports, while reducing the impact of mental health challenges. The program offers individual and family therapy in home and community settings on a weekly basis to ensure contact with your WISe team. WISe is based on a team approach that is driven by you and your family to help set goals that meet your needs.
We understand that seeking help can be confusing and overwhelming.Our WISe team will meet with you in a community or home-based setting where you and your family feel most comfortable. WISe services and supports are available at times and locations that best fits your schedule. The individualized care plan will be guided and driven by you and your family based on your personalized needs.
WISe peer support will pair trained professionals (peer counselors) to work with individuals seeking mental health services. This partnership will offer assistance and support from people who share similar life experiences and who can promote responsibility, offer hope, and assist in helping you and your teen regain control and success in your life.