Daybreak Youth Services saves young lives by demonstrating love and bringing hope for their future.
Treatment at Daybreak is based on the belief that substance use disorder (SUD) and mental illness should be looked at holistically. Using the best evidence-based mental health and SUD treatment available, we help kids recover while supporting healthy lifestyle choices. We believe that all individuals have within themselves the capacity to heal. Daybreak uses comprehensive, multidisciplinary and age-appropriate practices that address the needs of the whole teen, family and community. Our goal is to help individuals and families stabilize, reconnect, and heal.
- Safety- We do our part to protect others from harm.
- Compassion- We recognize the suffering of others and take action to help.
- Respect- We honor and appreciate the dignity of others.
- Faith- We trust in a positive, powerful presence that guides us on our journey.
- Integrity- We ensure our actions are consistent with our values.
- Excellence- We innovate to create the best care for our clients, families, and community.
To learn more about our Values, click here.