Daybreak Youth Services saves the lives of young people in our community by demonstrating love and bringing hope for their future.
Treatment at Daybreak is based on the belief that substance use disorder (SUD) and mental illness should be looked at holistically. Using the best evidence-based mental health and SUD treatment available, we help kids recover while supporting healthy lifestyle choices. We believe that all individuals have within themselves the capacity to heal. Daybreak uses comprehensive, multidisciplinary and age-appropriate practices that address the needs of the whole teen, family and community. Our goal is to help individuals and families stabilize, reconnect and heal.
• Staff diversity
• Clients and community
• Supporting kids and families on the path to holistic recovery
• Love and compassion
• Fiscal stewardship
• Our donors, community partners and volunteers
• Creating safe environments to heal, grow and learn in
• Breaking down barriers to treatment for all kids
• Quality outcomes that lead to community support