Create a Legacy with Planned Giving
A gift to Daybreak Youth Services can accomplish a myriad of personal objectives and establish a lasting legacy. Not only will your gift help to ensure our substance abuse and mental health treatment services are available for future generations of teens, it may also provide you income tax relief, estate tax relief, or create a reliable income stream for yourself or your philanthropic purpose.
Here are a number of ways you can contribute a legacy gift:
- Bequests: Name Daybreak as a beneficiary in your will
- Donations: Contributions of real estate, marketable securities, stocks, life insurance and cash
- Endowments: Your major gift or bequest could be held in a managed fund with long-term security and interest income for Daybreak programs
- Trusts and Foundations: You may create or designate a trust fund, managed by a third party, that facilitates your gift for the current or future benefit of Daybreak programs
Create a legacy with a gift to Daybreak by:
Contact the development team at (509) 444-7033 ext 201
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor
- If you include Daybreak Youth Services in your plans, please use our legal name (Daybreak Youth Services) and tax ID (91-1083936).