We help teens and their families move beyond substance use and mental health challenges to embrace a life of promise, in treatment and beyond. What does treatment at Daybreak look like?
- An experienced, caring treatment team cross-trained in addiction and mental health
- A safe, secure, structured treatment environment
- Individual, group and family therapy and counseling sessions
- Recovery education focused on self-esteem, adolescent development and cultural expectations versus individual identity
- Skills training in mindfulness, emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness and stress tolerance
- Recreational opportunities to inspire and promote sober fun
To learn more about our programs click here.
When substance use disorder is recurring or paired with unmanageable mental health challenges, we recommend providing your family the full-time support of an inpatient program. With facilities in Southwest and Eastern Washington, our 24-hour residential treatment focuses on healing in a structured environment, teaching your teen how to live a healthy lifestyle through schooling, skill-building exercises, counseling and recreational activities.
Offered in Spokane, Brush Prairie and Vancouver, Washington, Daybreak’s Outpatient program creates structure and accountability while allowing the freedom of living at home, attending school or continuing a current job. We’ll meet you and your family where you are in your recovery journey — through a mix of one-on-one, group and family therapy sessions, we’ll educate you about addiction and help your teen build the critical skills needed for sustained recovery.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Offered at our inpatient facility in Spokane, our Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment program features short-term crisis stabilization and intervention services for acute mental health conditions including suicide ideation, major depression, psychosis, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Our dedicated E&T staff can help you and your teen understand medications, build life skills and get connected to important resources in the community.