Create a Legacy
A gift to Daybreak can accomplish a myriad of personal objectives and establish a lasting legacy. Your gift will help Daybreak to fund its work ensuring treatment for teens well into the future and may provide income tax relief, reduce your estate tax, or create a reliable income stream for yourself or your philanthropic purpose.
You can make a legacy gift a number of ways:
- Bequests: Name Daybreak as a beneficiary in your will.
- Donations: Contributions of real estate, marketable securities, stocks, life insurance and cash.
Planned giving is an organized and strategic approach to giving that maximizes the financial and tax benefits of your gift and best exemplifies your personal values. Opportunities include:
- Charitable Gift Annuities: Create lifetime income and a future gift to Daybreak.
- Endowments: Your major gift or bequest could be held in a managed fund with long-term security and interest income for Daybreak programs.
- Trusts and Foundations: You may create or designate a trust fund, managed by a third party, that facilitates your gift for the current or future benefit of Daybreak programs.
For more information about legacy gifts contact the Daybreak Development office: (360) 635-4120 ext 5000.