OUR MISSION & Values
A leader in youth substance use disorder & mental health treatment since 1978
Daybreak Youth Services promotes involved, healthy communities by offering hope and recovery solutions to youth and their families struggling with addiction and mental health issues.
Treatment at Daybreak is based on the belief that substance use disorder (SUD) and mental illness should be looked at holistically. Using the best mental health and SUD treatment available, we help kids recover while supporting healthy lifestyle choices. We believe that all individuals have within themselves the capacity to heal. Daybreak uses comprehensive, multidisciplinary, age-appropriate and evidence-based practices that address the needs of the whole teen, family and community. Our goal is to help individuals and families stabilize, reconnect and heal.
• Staff diversity
• Clients and community
• Supporting kids and families on the path to holistic recovery
• Love and compassion
• Fiscal stewardship
• Our donors, community partners and volunteers
• Creating safe environments to heal, grow and learn in
• Breaking down barriers to treatment for all kids
• Quality outcomes that lead to community support